Adopt your own Furry Deviant

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Snot

I've been full of it for 2 days. No fever so I have assured myself that I don't have swine flu. I was just commenting the other day how I needed another case of the flu so I could stop smoking AGAIN, no breathing, no smoking. It worked for over a year last time. So today will probably suck. We are short staffed, in my area. I have a new girl to train. I don't like people. I loathe stupid. If this one is, she will not survive today. I have to have happy smiley be nice to people today face because we will be busy. I'm going to pull a Japan and wear a mask. I'm already late & I don't care. (on a side note, don't take more nyquil if you wake up at 2am, you'll oversleep) My only hope is how perfect my cappuccino turned out today.... look at the little paw print.

0 comments: