Adopt your own Furry Deviant

Monday, September 21, 2009

Right on Target

So I had a fun time with Target $1 area and clearance today.  Probably the first time I've enjoyed shopping in a while.  Anyway, I got some fun things.  I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday and the only one so far that doesn't have something crappy associated with it (but that's a whole nother blog).  Being able to wear scrubs helps and I've got a collection w/ socks to wear (yes I'm a dork). I found some more fun ones today...





I also found a wall tile in the perfect green.  I'm trying to find accessories for my room & new comforter in this green, & there was this & on sale no less. 


Then I come home.  Let me start that I spent a great part of yesterday trying to teach the dogs to go through the dog door.  I resorted to crawling through it myself and in the process hit my already injured knee several times.... it is a lovely shade of purple though, too bad I just changed my hair. 

So today I decided to tape the flap open, even thought it would require my cheap ass to leave the AC turned low in hopes that the dogs would at least figure out going through it.

Apparently not. I was 99% sure I locked the back door, however when I came home Moses had it wide open, totally ignoring the dog door.  Pilgrim apparently wasn't happy with the arrangements either.  He managed to eat one of his beds that I spent 30 min putting together yesterday out of 4" memory foam.  

I'm going enjoy a glass or two from the problem size bottle of wine I got...

2 comments:

Blasé said...

You are NOT a "dork".

You ARE one attractive woman, seriously! And, you are obviously pretty smart, too.

just sayin'

Blasé said...

Oh, and that knee. It needs some tender lovin' care, no doubt.