Adopt your own Furry Deviant

Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's raining kittens

So Kanga had her kittens last night. 6 of them. I was thinking more like 4, but there were 6 little ones this morning. She is such a good mommy and is doing great feeding them. 4 girls and 2 boys: Christopher Robins, Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit, Roo, Piglet & Honey. Then long story short a woman brings in 4 “feral” kittens that had been abandoned by their mother to put to sleep because she “had a bad back” and couldn’t feed them for a few more weeks when they would be old enough to give away. Because I’m an emotional disaster lately, I really couldn’t manage to actually put them to sleep… I mean look at those faces. Lucky for me a client offered to foster 2 of them. They are not exactly happy to see me yet but they are eating well. I named them Adolf and Ava, but Jessica said I can’t do that so I’m open to new names. I guess this is what I get when I pray for distractions and something to help me move on and forget. But how can something so cute not bring a smile to your face.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Screw that, I like Adolf and Ava