Adopt your own Furry Deviant

Monday, September 7, 2009

Dear City of Jacksonville

While I realize that the abandoned houses here are nothing compared to New Orleans, I've come to find the one behind me annoying. I appreciate no humans living there I am not enjoying the mice and flies. I decided tonight to put another complaint in to the city for the excessive nasty mess of something that was year old trash and is now driveway decoration. On another note they estimate compleation of my compaint by February of 2010. Here is a copy of my complaint: Trash and litter. Complaint put in for trash, litter, overgrown yard, abandoned house: The yard has been trimmed, which the neighbors greatly appreciate. However, the trash cans that have been full of garbage for over a year, and also contained stagnant water, were simply dumped over. This occurred after the yard was “cleaned up”, perhaps another neighbors way of attempting to eliminate the mosquito population that had taken them over. The stew of primordial ooze has now spilled over the yard and driveway of the house and along our fence. Apparently this putrid mess is very attractive to flies & every fly from miles around has decided to live there. I'm unable to go into my backyard with a herd of fly’s dive bombing me and this has become excessively annoying. Every time an opportunity arises the flies enter the house and while this provides great entertainment for the cat, they really aren't as easy to hit with a fly swatter as it would seem. The flies make for an unhealthy environment when they accumulate in excess as they have here. It would be great if the homeowners could also be convinced to clean up this trash. http://www.furrydeviants.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Blasé said...

You just made those Flies proud of you! I hope you didn't just start something that you can't finish!

Peace and Love