Adopt your own Furry Deviant

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Running Destruction

I probably should have started this sooner as hopefully Petunia will be finding a new home soon. However I'm going to keep a running tally of currently destroyed items they seem to get into.  I'm not going to post this as new, just edit and add to it, so if you are totally bored, check back often.

Box of raisins, squished into floor, box in tiny pieces
Book to the details of Berthas "customization"
4 bowls of cat food
one stuffed bear
2 ink pens
part of a ziplock bag
backing to a rug
syringe
several clothes pins
cord to the fan for the van
that majority of the porch floor
ink pen
more porch floor
container from my lunch
many pieces of paper
several ink pens
A box of LARGE dog flea pills
Pink highlighter
Christmas tree decorations
rubber ball
my key chain
pair of crocs
Ed Hardy GLASS
kitchen rug
part of the window sill
1/2 package of turkey bacon
3/4 pack of computer paper
roll of toilet paper
part of the dog bed
pair of crocs

1 comments:

Blasé said...

I bring the groceries in when SB comes home with them, and I'm an 'open the door' man, myself.

But don't expect me to tag along with you to Target/WalMart and carry your packages. I think they have 'carts' at the stores??

So, how's your new neighbors doing?