Adopt your own Furry Deviant

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's like playing Bingo, but by yourself

-->



Lily: not that there's anything wrong with liking you - I like you lol
Chele:: its one day at a time, he has potential due to the fact he at least has a personality
Lily: but it's like feeding a kitten
Chele:: how so?
Lily: you feed it & then it wants petted & then it wants snuggled &; then it wants that all again &; then you have to talk to it &; feed it again &; then it's living with you &; brings its friends
Chele:: so that is different for me than??
Lily: well, this is a man, not a quiet unconditional pet
Lily: they're not as easy to take care of
 
Chele:: yes they are
Chele:: they already know im not feeding them
Chele:: or washing their clothes
Lily: no, they think you're just saying that
Chele:: I'll cook for them just once and then they will realize its true
Lily: I firmly beleive they all think anything we say is just to use as a bargaining thing later
Lily: maybe I should work on the crappy cook thing &; get some meals made for me


0 comments: